Job 2966 – Developer
Are you looking for an intermediate level Full-Stack developer role, working full time in Auckland central? Our client is a boutique agency, catering for advertising, design and digital.
This is a full time 6 month contract role (there is also the option of it being a 3 day week if that suits you better).
You will be an ‘all-rounder’ developer and be intermediate + level.
- All-rounder, and importantly, a confident communicator who can liaise with the team and clients in an articulate yet clear manor.
- Proficiency in interpreting wireframes, mockups, prototyping and UI designs.
- Solid Front-End and Back-End development skills.
- Experience with WordPress and Silverstripe. Familiar with or experience in Concrete5.
- Can quote and estimate based on briefs.
- Ability to work in a user-centred way, highlighting any UX issues for desktop and mobile throughout the design/dev process.
- Able to take charge of technical leadership opportunities in the delivery of a range of interesting projects.
Personality & culture fit:
- Positive confident attitude but not at the expense of a humble nature.
- High attention to detail.
- Problem solver who is proactive.
- Works well autonomously and in a team.
If you have 3 + years’ commercial work experience and love working on front and back end projects, send your CV and work to Charles Wheeler at The Creative Store, email Charles@thecreativestore.co.nz or call The Creative Store on (09) 365 1077 for more details.