Job 2963 – Unity Developer – Contract
Our client is a ground-breaking Auckland based company who develop the most advanced technology in the blockchain age, working with a wide range of great clients.
This is a 2 -3 month contract for a Unity Developer to complete a project.
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design
- Translate design specification into functional game
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Familiarity with level design and planning
- Experience with game physics and particle systems
- Experience with mobile and console game development
- Experience optimising memory and space usage for support of older hardware
- Experience with 3D is a plus
- Understanding on Integration of backend in PHP with Unity GL
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git/BitBucket
If you are available to commence immediate and commit to a 3 month contract – send your CV and work to Charles Wheeler at The Creative Store, email Charles@thecreativestore.co.nz, or call The Creative Store on (09) 365 1077 for more details.