Job 2961 – Full Stack Developer
Are you looking for a fresh start to the New Year and would love to work with a Central Auckland digital agency? Our client is the leading digital engagement specialist, who work with some of NZ’s largest organisations. They are a team of 45 who work across data solutions.
You will be a Full Stack developer who is driven, organised and is a dynamic and personable team player with strong experience designing and building solutions for diverse requirements across web and data.
- Minimum of 4 years commercial experience working in Front End / Full stack development
- Experience working with Git, continuous integration, continuous deployment
- Experience with .NET, Umbraco, Azure, NPM, Webpack, LESS, SASS is very advantageous
- Experience working with Back End and Full Stack team members to create integrated solutions
- Experience with deploying solutions to live environments
- Experience developing for API-driven solutions
- Experience developing for mobile first / responsive (both Android and iOS)
- Ability to translate client briefs into strategies and requirements for the team
- Eager to spread your knowledge and work together with all members of the team
- You are a developer who likes to get stuck in, there is no job too big or too small.
- Good knowledge of JS unit testing frameworks
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Polished communication/interpersonal skills and calm under pressure
- Have the ability to understand technology regardless of platform
- Think outside of immediate deliverables when approaching a solution
- Think outside current or comfortable tech stack for the BEST solution
- Be able to identify and integrate 3rd party services and frameworks to speed delivery, enhance the final solution, and de-risk a project.
- Value quality and efficiency
- Take pride in your work
- Want to build platforms and products
- Can apply proven design patterns to projects that are unfamiliar to you
- Be pragmatic and able to adapt to a dynamic environment that is growing fast
- Learn new technologies and be forward thinking and constantly evolve our offering
Working with this award winning digital agency, you will have lots of opportunity to further grow and develop your skills and experience.
If you are at the intermediate to senior level and tick all the skills required, send your CV and work to Charles Wheeler at The Creative Store, email Charles@thecreativestore.co.nz, or call The Creative Store on (09) 365 1077 for more details.