Job 2777 – Marketing Automation Email Developer
Our client is recognised as one of New Zealand’s most successful professional services organisation, working with many of our country’s largest companies to bring them closer to their customers, delivering end-to-end customer transformation programmes.
They’re seeking a Marketing Automation Email Developer with at least 1-2 years’ professional experience to deliver market leading Email Marketing and Web solutions to some of New Zealand’s most iconic companies.
Required skills and experience
- Proficient with HTML & writing Table Structured HTML for Emails
- Proficient in writing CSS, and an understanding of CSS methodologies.
- Good level of documentation skills.
They’re are looking for someone who has:
- An aptitude towards solving Email Development challenges using the Marketing Cloud platform and articulating solutions in an efficient manner.
- An ability to work within a team sharing your knowledge, as well as being able to work autonomously.
- A thirst for innovation with drive, energy, passion, integrity, insight and a natural curiosity and a desire to learn more.
- A desire and ability to gather requirements and guide customers on achieving best in class frontend solutions.
A selection of the following requirements would be advantageous:
- Dedicated experience in Marketing Cloud and interactive marketing, specialising in Email Studio and other modules within SMC would be highly advantageous, but on the job training and courses are offered.
- Experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Attention to detail from a development and creative perspective.
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Marketing, Computer Information Systems or similar equivalent qualifications.
- Experience of working in a marketing organisation or interacting with marketing organisations as a supplier.
- An understanding of leveraging WebService APIs.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Interaction with both technical and non-technical customers to implement solutions based on defined business requirements.
- Staying up to date on product certification and transferring knowledge to the team through projects.
- Working In conjunction with their Marketing Cloud Solution Architect and functional consultants, develop and implement highly engaging multichannel communications for their clients.
- QA the delivery of marketing automation solutions designed prior to implementation.
- Staying up to date on trends, new related technologies and developing proof of concept to allow you and business to stay ahead.
If you are looking for an opportunity to assist one of New Zealand’s fastest growing companies, based in Auckland Central – send your CV and work to Charles Wheeler at The Creative Store, email email@example.com, or call The Creative Store on (09) 365 1077 for more details.