Job 2467 – Senior Developer
Our client, a large New Zealand agency based in Wellington is looking for a Senior developer to join their digital production team, a group of entrepreneurs, who are passionate, forward-thinking, with an appetite, capacity, and stamina for groundbreaking work.
As part of this dynamic team you will have a huge variety of work that comes in through the doors. From managing client platforms, building microsites for campaigns through to installation work. With some of your responsibilities including: -
- Designing and implementing both bespoke and CMS-driven solutions that are well tested, scalable, and secure.
- Ensuring the delivery of quality outputs on time and on budget.
- Grow the team’s skill set in domains useful to our client’s requirements and industry trends.
- Be open to learning new technologies as they emerge and explore their potential application within the wider team.
- Ensure the development of highly useable, responsive, functional and engaging front-end templates and application interfaces.
- Develop automated testing for ongoing quality assurance.
- Contribute to the creative and design processes as required.
- Setup GA and GTM to enable tracking of visitor interactions with websites and applications to enable optimization and performance reporting.
To be part of this creative bunch who enjoys working in a collaborative and ‘think outside the square’ way; you will have 5+ years’ experience within the following skill-sets: -
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- The ability to push innovative ways to create interactive experiences online.
- Strong web-application background skills.
- Full-stack development (MAMP, Node.js) skills.
- Front-end frameworks – React.js, Backbone.js, Angular.js, Bootstrap, Sass;
- Back-end frameworks – Symfony, WordPress, SilverStripe, Drupal, Laravel;
- Infrastructure – AWS Cloud provisioning, New Relic, Github;
- Solution architecture skills.
- The ability to articulate technical concepts.
- Experienced with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
We are looking for thinkers, with a passion for digital that will add value. You will be able to multi-task and have capacity and stamina for work, remaining unflappable under pressure. If this sounds like you, send your CV and work examples to Gwen Grobler at The Digital Store, email Gwen@thedigitalstore.co.nz, or call The Digital Store on (09) 365 1077 for more details.